We’re hosting a contest and we want you to get involved!
PS: This would make a pretty cool group activity! *Youth leaders: hint hint*
- Your camera phone
- A friend (to be your model)
- A projector (ask your youth leader to set one up at your church, or try the DIY here.)
- A basement (or a room that you can make very dark)
- A blank wall with enough space or a projector screen
1. DOWNLOAD THE GRAPHIC PACK HERE.
Pick your favorite, or try out a few different options.
2. SET UP FOR YOUR PHOTOSHOOT.
Your church may have a screen you can use with the projector, but if it doesn’t, you can use a large blank wall. Or hang up a white sheet.
To display the graphic, connect a computer to your projector, or follow the projector’s instruction guide.
3. GET CREATIVE AND SNAP SOME PHOTOS.
Try out different poses and ideas, and take turns. You may want to add some props. Just have fun with it! We think you’re awesome, and we know your photos will be too.
4. POST YOUR MASTERPIECE TO INSTAGRAM.
Don’t forget to tag us: @CHIC2018 and #CHIC2018.
If you have a private account, send us a message at @CHIC2018 and make sure to accept our follow request so we can see your entry.
Pro tip: your photos won’t need a lot of editing. You could just play with the contrast in Instagram a little or use a very light VSCO filter. Keep it simple and your photo will be good to go!
5. MAKE SURE YOU’RE FOLLOWING US. We’ll announce winners periodically on Instagram.
Winners will receive this amazing, limited-edition UNITE poster! (We only made 100 of these!)
Good luck, fam!
Leave a Comment